WBENC Certified as women-owned, pharmacy benefit expenditures qualify as “Diversity Spend”.
Diversity promotes innovation, opens doors, and creates partnerships that fuel disruptive change. We are WBENC certified as women-owned and managed and our diversity model has attracted an elite group of experts from every facet of Pharmacy Benefit Management.
Our value proposition has three key elements …
Our consultative approach ensures solutions are customized. Solutions are flexible based on client needs and preferences – whether carve-in or carve-out, with stop-loss provisions, and with various sourcing options for high-cost specialty pharmaceuticals – among the many provisions that we evaluate.
Fact finding is a mutual activity. While we demonstrate our stature in the PBM industry and build our credibility with you, getting to know your needs is a three-step process.
- Goals – we explore your financial, clinical, ethical, and diversity objectives.
- Program Review – we review your current PBM contract and plan.
- Prior Claims History – we analyze historical spend versus several of our options.
- Unique Requirements – we identify specialty drug challenges and other issues.
- We balance your goals to identify an optimized PBM program.
- This solution specifically identifies and resolves your unique requirements.
- Our comprehensive proposal outlines our non-disruptive on-boarding plan.